Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Greetings from Iowa....

Today I'm in the great state of Iowa. I arrived yesterday to finish up my month long jaunt through what I like to refer to as "event hell." The Principal Charity Classic wraps up my 3rd event this month. One motorsports event in Birmingham, one golf tournament in Birmingham, and now a golf tournament in Des Moines. Needless to say it's been a busy month with lots of early mornings!

We did manage a trip to the beach for Memorial Day in between golf events. The Branch/Bass bunch had a lovely time soaking up the rays of Gulf Shores. Many thanks to Brad and Amy for having us all for the long weekend. We enjoyed the lovely weather and a competitive game of putt-putt and volleyball. Of course I forgot that I had my camera until the last night, but I did manage one decent picture. More to come from the other ladies who had cameras....



No comments:

Post a Comment