I'm determined to get an early start on my Christmas shopping this year. My problem with early shopping is that I get so excited about whatever it is that I bought that I either end up telling the person what I bought them, or I just give it to them. I should admit that this problem generally revolves around two main people, my husband and my mother. My mom's birthday is in December, so she often times receives her "real" Christmas present on her birthday because I just can't stand it! Clay just brings out the worst in me when it comes to gifts....sometimes I get so excited that I give him clues and he figures out the gift. ALL THAT STOPS THIS YEAR! I'm hiding gifts from them and myself so that I'll forget and not want to tell them! :)
So why do I mention all that? Because I found some Christmas presents this morning....check out my friend Leah's new adventure,
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/llindsey. I will definitely be giving (and hopefully receiving) some of these beautiful pieces! If you see something you like, let me know....I'm hoping to have a party, and if so I'll be sure to include you so you too can experience the wonderful world of accessories! These are a few of my favorites.....


Oh! Beautiful! I will be checking this out!
ReplyDelete