Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Aprons

A couple of weeks ago, I got my new issue of Southern Living. They had a southern gift guide in the front that had the cutest aprons. They were made out of towels so that you could wipe your hands on them without feeling like, #1 you were messing up your pretty apron, and #2 it was acutally absorbent. Well, these aprons were $36! I was determined to find a cheaper way! So, with two upcoming wedding showers, I got busy and made these:





I made them out of these cute dish towels that I found at HomeGoods for $5.99!!! There were three coordinating towels in a pack, so they were perfect!


I was really pleased with the results...and also the price!!! I'm not very good at the whole "tutorial" thing, but if you would like to know how I made them, I'll be happy to give you a quick rundown.

Heading back home tomorrow! I've been in Pittsburgh for a week working on the 2010 US Women's Open. Can't wait to get home!!! I really miss these two:



2 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I wish I was getting married again so I could get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Why didn't we make things like this when I was in Bham?! Let's have a craft night soon!! How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete