Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

Greetings from the long lost blogger! I hope that I haven't lost too many readers in the last few months, but things have been crazy and I honestly just lost the blogging bug. But I'm hoping that it's back now, as I have lots to share!!

So, to catch you all up since my last post in November (gasp....), here's what has been going on.

We spent Thankgiving in Atmore and watched the Iron Bowl with my family. I even got to meet my brother's new girlfriend...and I don't think we've scared her off yet! In December, we went to the SEC Championship Game (WARRRRR EAGLE, HEY!!!) and spent Christmas with Clay's family in Auburn/Opelika. We left on New Year's Eve headed to Winter Park, Colorado with my family. The ski trip was a blast and Clay did great considering that he had never been skiing. We also went tubing on our last night there. I've been skiing a bunch of times, but have never been able to tube....so fun!

OH - and how can I forget another exciting piece of December.....I GOT AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE!!! I absolutely love it...and can't wait to share some of my creations with you all very soon!

The New Year started off crazy at work and I literally didn't read a single blog during the month of January. Not only has work been crazy, but so has the weather! On January 10th, work was actually closed due to snow and ice, but we didn't let that stop us from watching the National Championship Game with the Baggetts! I'm still not sure that it has truly sunk in with me that we are National Champs! Things have calmed down a little at work, but I think it's just the calm before the springtime storm I like to call golf season!

Clay turned 27th on Feb 5th (and finally caught up with me age-wise for another 6 months) and we ventured to Auburn for him to play in a golf tournament on his birthday. We celebrated with all the family before returning home for a birthday/Super Bowl party. To round off what we've been up to, we got to go to the Brad Paisley/Darius Rucker concert on Friday night here in Birmingham. We actually saw Brad on Clay's birthday last year, but it was so good (and we wanted to see Darius), that we went back again!

2011 is off to a great start for the Branches and we are looking forward to what all this year has in store for us. Next up on the blog to-do....post pictures of my new machine and some of my creations!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

1 comment: