Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Forgive Me

Forgive me blogging world for I have let you down again. It has been almost 4 weeks since my last post. Woops.

I am dumping pictures off my camera right now, so hopefully I can get in a couple of posts this week before we take off to Auburn for Thanksgiving.

I feel it's only appropriate that I post in chronological order. So, with that being said, let me start off with the baby shower that was hosted by my office. The shower was back on October 25th (I know, I know). Anyway, the girls in the office who put everything together went above and beyond and threw me a fabulous shower. We had lunch (Taziki's Friday Special - yum!) and cake from Edgars. Both were delicious and I was stuffed when it was time to open presents. We really loaded up with lots of great things. They gave us the stroller and carseat we wanted, along with a ton of other great things. A Boppy, Bumbo and tray, Rocking Sleeper, diaper disposal, play mat, bottles, bottle warmer (I think there was more but prego brain has kicked in and I can't remember without pulling out the list)....honestly, it was a ton of stuff and we are so grateful to them for everything!


The Cake - delish!


All the gifts!


Clay was able to sneak away and come too!


This sweater and hat were knitted for us by Pat who works with us part of the year. She knows how much I love "projects" and this gift will hold a special place in my heart since she made it by hand.

Again - a big thanks to my office for a great shower. We truly appreciate all the gifts and look forward to putting them to use when Mr. Brooks arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment