Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shout Out

Today I'm sending a shout out to two of my favorite people (in no particular order)!!! :)

First, to Leah, bless her heart, who is having emergency surgery today for a detached retina. Said a prayer for you this morning, and I hope that everything went well during the surgery!

Second, to a very special soon-to-be Baby Momma, Jaime. She's been battling fertility issues for just over a year, and is seriously an inspiration to me. Even after all she's been through, she's amazingly optimistic, and I know without a doubt, that God is going to bless her and John with a child soon! Very soon!!!! She started a blog last week....and I love to read her witty upbeat comments about going to the doctor. JZ - I think you should write a book!!!



Love to all my ladies....I love this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make me cry?!? Thanks for the shout out! And it doesn't bother me at all that you shouted at Leah first. After all, she is having surgery today! I sure do hope she's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...you made me tear up! And by the way, great picture of us! Good times!! :) Leah & Jaime - thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete