Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Trip to the Spa

Finally getting to post some pictures from my Spa Day at Ross Bridge with the girls. We went a few weekends ago to relax and catch up with each other. If you've never been to the Spa at Ross Bridge, I highly recommend doing so....it is definitely an experience!! We had a fabulous time lounging by the pool and sliding down the slide. You can never be too old for a twisty slide!!

While none of these pictures are actually from Ross Bridge....I'd NEVER post a picture of myself in a bathing suit....they are from our dinner later that night. Unfortunately, Jaime couldn't join us, but little Miss Emma did.





4 comments:

  1. Is that baby's hand down your shirt???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping no one would notice that! The picture was just to cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to do that again SOON! I'm so sad I had to miss dinner!

    ReplyDelete