Things are crazy right now with work and I think my energy level is floating around empty all the time. Just another week and a half until the Regions Charity Classic, then I can go to the beach for Memorial Day and relax courtesy of Amy and Brad.
This is my newest creation. I just finished smocking it last week and I can't wait for things to slow down so that I can learn how to put into an outfit! I have visions of the cutest khaki and white seersucker John-John ever! A special thank you to my camera man, Clay, for the photo.

I am also going to have "best dressed" kids simply because of friends like you! Thanks for teaching me how to knit (although I need a refresher...BAD)! Is a smocking tutorial next??
ReplyDeleteLove it! So Cute! You HAVE to post the outfit once you get it completed.
ReplyDelete