Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm back!!!

I've been on a blog hiatus for the past week or two...but I'm back! After I was in Indy for work, I was back in the office for a few days, then we headed off to Texas for a vacation. My aunt Mel lives in Dallas and has a place on the lake southeast of Dallas. Clay and I went with my parents and my older brother, Ben. They met us in Birmingham on Tuesday night and we headed on our overnight drive. That's right, we drove to Texas. The drive wasn't that bad....just long! :)

We had a great time hanging out and being on the lake. Mel and Shayne took great care of us and definitely kept us well fed! I've got some great videos of us tubing behind the boat...but as you bloggers know, it will take me forever to load them, so that's for another day! I wasn't too excited to be back at work today...but such is life. Thanks to Mel and Shayne for a great vacay!



On the A Gift For All Occasions front, I had another bride email me today about hangers for her wedding pictures, and I had 27 hits on the website today! I can't wait to get them finished up so I can post pictures of them. NEED.MONOGRAM.MACHINE!!!!! But that's for another day too.... Hoping to do some sewing this week/weekend, so maybe I'll have something to show you next week!

p.s....if you haven't seen the show Hoarders on A&E, you must watch. It's a little disgusting, but it's like a train wreck you can't stop watching! Check it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment