So I mentioned yesterday that I made my first sale on A Gift for All Occasions. Now I have to tell you the reason for the purchase. When the purchaser first contacted me, she told me she only wanted two monogrammed hangers and asked if that would be possible. I emailed her back and told her sure, and gave her my price. She then emailed me back to tell me why she wanted the hangers. She is getting married in October and wants two hangers monogrammed with their new initials and the date so that she can take pictures of her wedding dress and her new husband's tux hanging on them!!!! First off - what a FABULOUS idea....I can't believe I didn't think of it myself! I am so excited....I'm actually going to do her a mock hanger with my initials and date so that I can take some pictures of my dress on the hanger.
She emailed me back this morning to tell me that she's a photographer and she going to blog about the idea on The Knot!! How cool - hopefully she'll send me the link after she does so. She's also promised to send me pictures after the wedding....so those will be posted later!!
Just had to tell you guys about that this morning! Just had the armored car service come and pick up all the money from the finance trailer.....got my journal entry to balance....now I'm off to find some breakfast before a trip to the airport for my noon flight. Claybo, Polly, and B'ham....see you at 3:30!!!
xoxoxo
p.s......Prayers for Leah today...her surgery is at 10:00. Special xoxoxo for LL!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so cool Em! Congrats! You'll be able to quit your job and sew for living soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats! That first sale is always the best and what a great idea. Can't wait to see the blog post.
ReplyDelete