Yesterday the new Joann's opened here in Birmingham. For those of you who live in town and are unaware (gasp), it is in the Riverchase Promenade across from the Galleria. I've been a little under the weather this week and completely forgot about the opening until last night. Needless to say, I was there today. I walked in the store and had one of those "AHHHH" moments...it was fabulous to say the least. I know I know....we have a Hancocks and a Michaels, but now we have a store where we can get everything in one place!!! Not to mention the store is less than two miles from my house!!! The store was clean and full of helpful employees. I also love the fabric cutting experience at Joann's. You pull a number and can then wander around the store waiting on your number to be called.
I picked up a couple of things today, so we'll see how they turn out! If you haven't been by there yet, I highly recommend! :)
WAR EAGLE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment