A lot going on this week....I leave on Saturday for my two week stint in California. One week working and one week exploring Napa and San Fran with my mom. Needless to say I'm a little concerned about packing for a two week trip, but I think I'll get it figured out. Good thing mom can bring me anything I forget! Not sure what it's going to be like to be gone from home (and Clay) for two weeks, but I know my mom and I are going to have an incredible trip. I'm so blessed to be able to do this with her...just the two of us. Now let's just hope that we don't get into too much trouble!
Now for Sunday night TV time with the hubs....



Cute Em! I can't wait to go to Joann's!!! I have to go to Hoover on Thrusday so I plan to go check it out while I am over that way.
ReplyDeleteIt's SO cute! I can't wait to see it on our model. Won't she be adorable in it?!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! I need lessons. I did start my guitar lessons, so we'll see how that goes! :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete