Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Updates....

I'm currently on phone patrol at the Tournament Office, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to do a little blog updating. Problem is that we really haven't had much going on lately! As you can tell from the last post, my days have been filled with work and travel.

My summer event marathon began March 11-14 with the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama, at the Barber Motorsports Park. I had my normal finance role, but I also helped out with onsite ticket sales. The event was great, however I can't say that my mental state fared as well. I survived, so I guess that's all that matters! :) I left on Friday for Biloxi, where I will be until Thursday helping get set up for the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. Luckily, I get two weekends off when I return home. One of those weekends, I'll be spending Saturday at Ross Bridge with my girls for a Spa Day. The other weekend I'll be spending at home on my couch!! :)

The weekend of May 14-16 is the Regions Charity Classic in Birmingham, which will be a busy busy week, but at least I'll be able to sleep in my own bed! The next weekend is Robert's wedding. Then, I get a weekend off before I head to Des Moines for the Principal Charity Classic. Let's just say when I get home from Des Moines I'll be a happy lady. A few days after I get home we'll be headed to Destin for a long weekend vacation with some friends. Oh how I can't wait for June 10th!!! I'll still have a few more tournaments after the beach, but they aren't nearly as close together, so I'll try not to complain about them!

Whew - I'm tired from just thinking about what's going on! Anyway, enough about me! Claybo seems to be faring well from all of my working....let's be honest, he probably enjoys the quiet when I'm not at home!!! He played golf yesterday before the weather got bad, so I don't feel too sorry for him. Hopefully he's taking care of my sweet Polly also...Claybo, if you are reading, please check her food and water!

Hope everyone out there reading this is doing well. If I haven't talked to you in a while, it's not because I don't love you.....it's because I haven't had time! :) See you all on the other side of this worldwind!

No comments:

Post a Comment