Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Home!!!

I'm home!!! I have returned from Biloxi and I'm so glad to be back. My sweet husband had all the laundry done when I got home and even ordered us a pizza last night so that I didn't have to worry about supper!!! He wins husband of the year in my book!

Biloxi was a lot of fun, but again, I'm so glad to be home. Highlights from the week include a serious farmers tan (feet, arms and legs), a 3:15AM wake up call at the Beau Rivage when the fire alarm went off, a crazy circus themed Pro-Am Pairing Party, and very little sleep!

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home which will include a lot of rest, shopping for a dress for Robert/Lena's wedding, and not much else!!!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment