Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Obsessions.....

Lately I feel like I a fraud. Here I have a blog that says I want to show off my creations, yet I couldn't even tell you the last time I had the time or energy to work on a crafty project. However, I can tell you that I have a few projects lined up for when I find the time!! My new obsession revolves around three different blogs that my friend Julie turned me on to. While I seriously stalk all three blogs, my favorite of the moment is Grosgrain. They have this fabulous idea called, "A Frock by Friday." She lets you know in advance all the materials you need, then on Monday you start by cutting out your pattern and fabric, on Tuesday you sew a few pieces together, and so on and so on. By Friday you literally have an entire dress put together! This was the first Frock by Friday dress....



How stinking cute is that?!?! I can't wait to make it. And this is the new design that starts on Monday. A shirt dress with belt....can you get more comfortable??



I'd like to make mine like this one.....


So cute!!! Oh spare time....I can't wait until you return to me!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to place an order for each of those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please make me one too! And by one I mean one of each!

    ReplyDelete