Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh July......

I've caught some slack recently for my lack of blogging. First off, I'm here to promise that my postings will improve now that I am off the road!! In an effort to explain to you where my July went, and why my postings have been few and far between, I have recreated my month of July for you to see on paper:

July 1-2 - Home
July 3-4 - Atmore
July 5 -6 - Home
July 7 - 13 - Oakmont, Pennsylvania
July 14 - 16 - Home
July 17 - Opelika
July 18 - 20 - Home
July 21 - 25 - Beach with In-Laws
July 26 -27 - Home
July 28 - 31 - Seattle

12 days I was at home in the month of July....TWELVE. And of those twelve days, only two were non-work days. Anyway, I'm really not complaining, just wanting to show proof for my lack of postings. I do have some goods posts up my sleeve, including pictures from the beach with Clay's family and pictures from my friend Carrie's wedding this past weekend.

August isn't really slowing down at all either. However, everything going on in August is social and non-work related, so at least we'll be busy and having fun!!! We have 3 weddings in August, plus our anniversary, so it's sure to be another crazy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment