Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend in Atlanta

Clay and I had a great anniversary getaway in Atlanta. I thoroughly enjoyed being away from the house and not having to worry about any of the little stuff that I probably should have been at home doing!

When we arrived at the hotel on Friday night, Clay surprised me with this:



It's a waterproof video camera! It will be perfect for our upcoming ski trip with my family and for all kinds video needs. Next year's trip to the beach with Nick/Julie will involve more detailed diving board action since the camera can get wet!!!

On Saturday morning, Clay took off for his golf outing and I slept. That's right, I slept until 11:00am EST!! I couldn't tell you the last time I slept that late...and it was WONDERFUL! After I finally got myself out of bed, I went down to the pool and sat in one of the cabanas (the sun was hiding from me) and read for about two hours. Finally, after I found some lunch, the sun came out and I headed back to the pool and took a nap lounging!

After Clay finished golf and I finished lounging, we got ready for dinner. We ate at Morton's and I literally stuffed myself. It was a good thing I wasn't wearing a tight dress! When we got there, these sweet menus were waiting on us!



Dinner was so nice and we even got a free dessert since it was our anniversary. I devoured that creme brulee like I was never going to eat again!

Sunday we went the Brave's game and enjoyed a 13-1 victory!



Clay was my fearless protector from foul balls. He was also on TV!!! Can you see him below?



Thanks to Clay for a great getaway weekend! Looking forward to a nice cozy anniversary at home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment