Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

War Eagle

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my "serious" post. Seems like "forgetting and moving forward" is a problem that we all have....glad to know I'm not the only one! :)

In case you didn't know, I've been in California since Wednesday working on an LPGA event that we run out here. So far things have gone really well. This is my easiest event of the year, so I brought a little work from the office with me that I've been able to get done without the distraction of the phone and people popping in my office. And let me tell you about the greatest thing that NBC and ABC have done in recent years.....online episodes of their shows!! I've gotten caught up on all my shows!!

Lastly......War Eagle! They hooked me up with a TV yesterday so that I can watch the game today! I even found the HD channel!! In case you don't know, Clay has turned me into a TV snob and now it's hard to watch non-HD TV!! :) I also have espn3.com all ready to go so that I can watch some of the other games going on today!

Time to try and do a little work before things get going (football that is!).....Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment