I am so excited to report that we officially have a contract on a new house!!! After a little back and forth with the sellers, we have a contract in place!!! (insert lots of exclamation points here) I'll have to pull some pictures off the web and post them later, but I just wanted to share our exciting news. The house is in Riverchase, only about 5 minutes from where we live now. Assuming everything goes well, we will be closing on May 13th, and moving in on the 15th! My parents just so happen to be planning to be in town that weekend for a wedding...so perfect!!
Thanks to everyone who said a prayer for us during the search/offer process! I'm am so beyond thrilled about starting a new chapter in our lives in our new house!!!
Congrats to the Branches! This is exciting news! I can't wait to see the man cave!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Can't wait for the house warming party. :)
ReplyDelete