So yesterday I posted about the house fixing up and the fact that we are interested in selling the condo. What I didn't tell you was that we've actually found a house we really like and have been keeping an eye on it even though it will probably sell before we can ever get rid of our condo. Yesterday I almost had a heart attack when I got on the website to find out that they had lowered the price of the house by $7,000!!!! I was in shock....but then reality set in and I remembered that I still have a house to sell before we can buy anything else!
That being said....seriously, if you know anyone in the market for a good starter place...send them my way. I have loved my condo, but we are busting at the seams and would really like to have a yard. Who knows what I might be willing to do for the person who helps me sell it! :)
Hopefully Clay and I are going to go look at the house we are interested in next week. Maybe they'll be up for a contingency offer. I hate to wish bad on anyone else...but I really hope that no one else is interested in that house!
Happy Friday to you all....I'm still at the Barber Motorsports Park and will be camped out here all weekend. If you get bored and want to get outside and enjoy the nice weather....come on out to the Porsche 250. If you let me know you are coming...I might even be able to hook you up with some tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment