I feel like I've become such a slacker with my blog...but maybe it's just because we haven't really had that much going on. I'm working at the track this weekend for the Porsche 250, then will have a weekend at home next weekend before I head to Indianapolis for the Senior Open the next weekend. That will be my next to last event for the summer. HALLELUJAH!
Clay will hopefully be scraping popcorn ceiling off the bathroom ceiling this weekend. I started the process on Monday night and let me tell you, it makes quite a mess! I was pretty well covered in plaster when I finally just gave it up. We are fixing up a few things in the bathroom so that we can officially put the condo on the market. SO - if you know anyone in the market for a fabulous 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in great shape, send them my way!!!
Side note - I love love love invitations...in fact, I'd probably go so far as to say I'm an invitation snob. I'll admit that sometimes when I get invitations I wonder what people were thinking when they picked them out...or why they used that boring font when there are so many fabulous fonts out there. HEY - at least I'll admit to it!!! Yesterday I ran across this website with the most precious invitations and baby announcements. Passing it along to you.....www.paperculture.com.
Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment