Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Weekend

First off - for those of your who haven't seen/heard, I chopped all my hair off! I had an appointment to get my hair cut on Tuesday, and made a last minute decision to just cut it all. I love it so far....it's so much easier to fix in the morning and is so much cooler in this insanely hot weather we've been having!

Clay and I spent the July 4th holiday in Destin with Nick, Julie and Sarah Harper (Nick's sister). Julie's parents have a house on the bay and shared it with us for the long weekend. The weather was perfect and everyone had a fabulous time. Clay and Nick got to play some golf while we worked on our tans! Clay also demonstrated to us his swan-like diving abilities. (See video below) We had a fabulous dinner on Saturday night thanks to Julie's culinary skills. Then we enjoyed some homemade ice cream and watched the fireworks.

A special thanks to Julie/Nick for inviting us, and also to the Cormans for letting us use the house! It was a wonderful long weekend.....we all seriously contemplated staying down there indefinitely!


The new do!

2 comments:

  1. Who knew Clay had so many talents. If golf, softball, pool, or darts don't work out he could have a shot at diving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad ya'll had fun. The Corman's place is so nice and I am sure the company even nicer. :)

    ReplyDelete