
It's packed with....

Red Velvet Cake

Pecan Pies (2 plain....1 chocolate!)

My Granny's famous "Twinkie Cake"
This afternoon I'll be looking for a empty spot for a fudge pie and two cornbread dressing! Already ready to get out of here today. Leaving early to head home and get the rest of my cooking done!
So I probably won't get any posts in for the rest of the week, so today I'm thankful for EVERYTHING! My friends, my family, my job....all of it. I am blessed with so many terrific people in my life who never fail to be there for me. In a time when so many people are out of a job, I'm thankful that I have a stable one. I may complain when I'm on the road during the summer, but I know that the more events we have means a more stable work environment, and in these crazy times, that is truly something to be thankful for! I am so looking forward to this four-day weekend and spending time with family and friends. Also looking forward to cheering on my Auburn Tigers!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone....don't forget to stop and remember what you are thankful for!
Gobble Gobble!

My keyboard won't work properly now because I just drooled all over it. Thanks Emily.
ReplyDeleteI have a spot you can store that fudge pie!! haha Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete