....and anyone else who might be upset with me because they are tired of continually seeing "California Dreamin'" and not a new post. Sorry sorry.....we really haven't had that much going on, so I haven't had much to blog about.
We did take a trip down to Atmore last weekend. It was nice to get out of town and hang out with my parents for a little while. Mom and I did some sewing (picture of the dress to come later), and Granny came over for a visit. She brought me a surprise....a serger!!! I've been wanting one for quite some time, so I was shocked when she brought it over. It runs great, and now all of my sewing creations will have nice clean seams!
Also had dinner with the girls (sans Leah) last night at Surin. As always, the food was fabulous, and I really enjoyed catching up with the girls. Leah - get down here....we miss you!
Looking forward to another weekend at home. We'll be watching the Auburn game on PPV with the Baggett's and hopefully Julie and I can do a little sewing if the game gets boring! :)
HAPPY THURSDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you for the new post!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am super sad I missed Surin but more importantly hanging out with you lovely ladies! I miss y'all like mad! Can't wait to see pics of the dress!