So here is my beautiful tree with her beautifully wrapped gifts. I generally buy a lot of gifts for my mom because I live in the "big city" and it's easier for me to pick them up for her. I love it because it gives me extra gifts to wrap and to put under my tree. Just didn't want you to think that all those gifts for for Clay and me!
I didn't do much decorating this year as a lot of my "containers" for decorating are in storage. We had obviously hoped to be moved by Christmas...but it wasn't in the cards this year. I'm learning patience. Anyway, this past weekend the "KPMG girls" had our annual Christmas get-together and this is what I won (after much stealing) in our Dirty Santa game. Leah made it out of a book! It's so fabulous....so now I have a decoration in my kitchen!

So if you aren't in the Christmas Spirit yet.....get there! As the song says, "it's the most wonderful time of the year." We all have so much to be thankful for....even if we don't have everything we want!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Love the tree AND the wreath...although I still think it could have looked great in my kitchen too! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the very merry post. Hope we see you while we're in Atmore. If not, have a wonderful Christmas and time with your fam. Our Christmas card is on its way. :)
ReplyDelete