Tissue paper out....




Bow holder I made for her and some new bows
Posing for Em's blog
Loving the tissue paper!!!
Sweet girl in gift #2....a little dress I made for her
Another one year happening this week. Happy 1 year anniversary tomorrow (Dec 31st) to Amy and Brad (my mother-in-law and father-in-law). This time last year we were finishing up last minute preparations for the wedding and getting ready to go on their honeymoon cruise! Wouldn't you want to spend your honeymoon with 75 of your closest friends/family?
While we aren't going a cruise....Clay and I leave tomorrow for Tampa and the Outback Bowl. WAR EAGLE! Please keep us in your prayers as we travel. Hopefully 2 hours early at the airport will be enough tomorrow.... :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Happy New Year!! Have a great trip and bring home a win! Tell Carnell 'hey' for me too!
ReplyDeleteEmma loves her presents! Thank you so much for making them for her!!
ReplyDeleteEmily, being with y'all Christmas Eve reminds me of how much I miss seeing you on a more frequent basis. I love you, girl!!
ReplyDelete