Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another baby afghan

Ever since I finished the baby afghan I made for Mary Clark, I've been looking forward to starting a new one. Last weekend, I decided to pick up a plastic crochet needle so that I could work on a new afghan while I was flying. I already had some cute yarn at home, so I dug through the closets and pulled it out!!! This is where I'm at so far.....



The picture isn't fabulous, but what do you expect.....I'm on the road!!! :) I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out so far. I love the colors of this yarn and it is soooo soft! The yarn isn't quite as thick as the yarn for Mary Clark's blanket, but I think it's going to be the perfect cuddle blanky for some child. I haven't decided whether to give it as a gift or hang on to it for later....we'll see.

Hope you all had a great weekend! I made it to Sunday and I'm flying home at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I've never been so excited about having to get up early! Let the countdown to Destin begin.....3 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment