We had a nice relaxing Memorial Day weekend in Birmingham. Between my work and the wedding last weekend, I haven't really had a free weekend in a while. I worked on a few projects (pictures later....not quite finished with them), Clay played golf, I shopped at Joann's with Julie, we bowled with Kurt, Meg, and Jack, and we napped. I can't think of a better way to spend a three-day weekend! Hope everyone had a great long-weekend too!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Greetings from Des Moines
Greetings from Iowa and the Principal Charity Classic. I'm here in Des Moines rounding out the first blast of golf events for the spring/summer. I got here about 4:30 yesterday afternoon and will leave early on Monday morning. I can't wait to get home. #1, just because I miss home, but #2 because we are headed to the beach next Wednesday night. My friend Julie's parents have a house in Destin and we are going down to have a mini-vacation with Julie & Nick and Kiley & Mark. Kiley is Julie's college roomate, and we have gotten to be friends over the years, so I'm looking forward to a fun couples' getaway! Julie and I have joked about how biggest concerns during those couple of days will be deciding what time to head in from the pool and figuring out what is for dinner!!! Seriously can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment