Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flowers from Mom...

My mom has the most beautiful daylillies. I remember her having them when I was younger, but let's be honest, I never did truly appreciate them!! Last year, my mom starting texting me pictures of her daylillies. The first time she sent them to me the message said, "Flowers for my working girl." I was on the road somewhere and it made my day. I don't have the pictures from last summer, but last week she started sending me pictures of this summer's daylillies.







I am still just amazed at how gorgeous they are. I don't remember her having these colors when I was little, but I'm glad she has them now so that she can share when we get a house!! Then we'll just have to cross our fingers that I at least got a little bit of her "green thumb."

No comments:

Post a Comment