Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dr's Appointment

I have been informed that I haven't posted about the dr's appointment yet....please forgive me!

Everything went great. It was a very quick appointment. The nurse found a good heartbeat (172 beats per minute) and we spoke with the doctor for a few minutes. She let us go ahead and make our ultrasound appointment when we'll find out the sex of the baby. That will be August 3rd at 8:30! I can't wait....then the sewing, crafting and monogramming can begin! I have another appointment between now and then, but it is just a quick checkup on July 5th.

Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on!!

Happy Thursday! One more day.....I think I can, I think I can!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the heartbeat the BEST sound in the world? I cried the first time I heard Parker's heartbeat! I rented a doppler from babybeat.com so I could listen to it at home!

    ReplyDelete