I'm really not sure about how much weight I've gained, but I know my doctor will let me know when I go next week for a checkup. I've definitely sprouted a little belly and even though my pants still fit (with the help of the Belly Band), I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Plenty of women have informed me that this is "just the beginning." Obviously, I am aware of this, but seeing as this is my first child, I think I'm allowed to think that I am allowed to feel a little "strange" with all these changes to my body.
We are headed to the Gulf Shores on Thursday night for a long 4th of July weekend with Clay's family. Brad and Amy get a condo every summer for about a week and invite us all down to spend time together. We always have a great time and I am looking forward to a fun long-weekend with everyone with no worries!
On Monday, we are going to swing through Atmore and have lunch with my parents and grandparents. We haven't seen them since telling them about the baby, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them and showing off my little baby bump!
I have some fun new monogramming pictures to post next week after the beach, but they have to wait because I can't risk the lucky recipients of my cute ideas reading my post!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July! I'll be back next week with updates about the beach and Tuesday's doctors appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment