Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

I know....I know....

I have not improved my blogging skills. My mother-in-law informed me yesterday that the blog world is still waiting to find out whether Baby Branch is a boy or a girl! I really should be ashamed. But....I'm not. Things have been crazy in the Branch household between all the excitement of Baby Branch, work, traveling, and resting. So....let me get you caught up.

Everything revolving around the pregnancy has been great. I've only gotten sick once...and that was partially my fault for eating too much one night and partially the fault of a toothbrush. I won't go any further into details. :) I'm definitely showing and sporting a pretty good sized baby bump. Luckily, all of it is in my belly...and I'd really like it to stay that way! Here I am before my last doctor's appointment. This was at 19 weeks.



At my last appointment we found of the sex of the baby. For anyone unaware, Baby Branch is going to be a little boy!!! We are thrilled about the little fella and his arrival in December. The ultrasound went well and everything appears to be in perfect order. He was measuring a few days ahead of his original due date of December 28th, so we'll just have to wait and see when he decides to make his debut! Here is his sweet little profile picture. I think he has Clay's nose. :)



Our friends, Julie and Nick, who are expecting on the same day also had their ultrasound the same week as us. They went on a Tuesday and we went on a Wednesday. I convinced Julie that we should have a mini "reveal" party at our house on Wednesday night. Even though she tried to cheat, neither of us knew what the other was having before the reveal. Turns out they are having a little boy too! Obviously, we are really excited about raising our little boys together, and the boys are excited about rounding out their golf-foursome! Julie had a great post on her blog about the reveal. You can find it here.

That's about all I've got for now. I've started working on the nursery and can't wait to share it with everyone. I'll be doing a series of posts (no really, I swear) called "Nursery Chronicles" to recap from beginning to end. I've also started a few sewing projects, including his coming home outfit....so I really have no excuse not to blog!

Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment