Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nursery Chronicles - Part III

I have been working hard this week to finish up the bumper pads for the crib. {If you have opinions on bumper pads in the crib, sorry. Please don't share them with me. :)} We cut out all the pieces while my mom was here over Labor Day, but I was waiting on the actual pads and zipper to come in. These bumpers are one long piece with a 180" zipper around the bottom so that you can take the pads out and wash (or store for the next baby). 180" of zipper is a LOT of zipper folks!!! Anyway, I got the zipper put in last night and finished up putting on the ties and sewing up the ends tonight. Without further ado....here's the finished product!





I am so happy with the results and thrilled that a majority of my sewing projects for the nursery are now done. I'm really on a roll though, so I'm hoping I can tackle a few other projects around the house and some outfits for Brooks before he arrives.

Today marks the 26 week mark! I'm going to try and remember to take a picture of the ever-growing belly tonight before I head to bed. Maybe you'll get a post two days in row!!

2 comments: