Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update

Quick quick update from today's appointment.

I had the glucose test today. They didn't give me the results right away, instead I have to wait to see if they call or not. A call means I failed, no call means I passed. I'll be a basket-case until tomorrow is over hoping to not get a call!! Everything else at the appointment went great. Brooks' heartbeat was 149 and they said I was measuring right along. I got on the scales, saw a number I had never seen before and almost passed out, but my Dr assured me (after I freaked out) that my weight is fine and I have nothing to worry about. She also told me that my blood count was the best she had seen all week! I like to be a winner, even if it's just having a great blood count. They also gave me a flu shot today, so hopefully all the little germs will stay away from me.

No picture today - I was in a hurry this morning trying to get out the door. Maybe I can get one tonight.

In other news, we attended our "Preparing for Parenthood" class on Saturday and luckily both survived! I enjoyed getting to tour the hospital and learning what we need to do when the time comes. We Type A's like to know the plan at all times!! Tonight we have CPR class (or as the boys like to call it "Pinky Finger Chest Press") with Julie/Nick. Tomorrow night after work we are headed to Atmore and then to Pensacola Beach on Friday to visit with my family. Can't wait for a long relaxing weekend. I'm in desperate need....

No comments:

Post a Comment