Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Couldn't wait

I just couldn't wait until tonight to post pictures of the outfit that I finally finished (with the help of my mom). I made this outfit a couple of months ago, but couldn't figure out how to put the collar on. I was going to give it to a lady I work with for her grandaugther. Anyway, Mom helped me put the collar on and it turned out so cute! They are going to Disney World on Friday, and she has promised me a picture of her granddaughter in the outfit!



3 comments:

  1. CUTE! I think I might have to pick out some fabric for you to make Emma one of these one day! And I still need to go get you some fabric so you can possibly make the cart cover for me. :) I'm using you for your craft skills...haha. :) I would smock something myself, but somebody has to teach me first...hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! You did a great job. Those collars are intimidating but once you do it they are not so scary. :)

    ReplyDelete