Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jackson Scott Branch

As I mentioned on Friday, Jack was born at 10:30 am weighing in at a healthy 7lb 12 oz. We went to the hospital right after work to visit him and the new mom and dad. Everyone is healthy and happy....and in case I haven't mentioned it yet, Jack is PRECIOUS! I kept saying that I wasn't going to see him every day after he was born, but I was so wrong! I ran up to the hospital on Saturday afternoon to visit him and today we went to see everyone after they got settled at home. I just can't get over how cute and little he is....not to mention the fact that Kurt and Meg are PARENTS!!!

I must admit that it took me a little while to fully embrace the fact that I was going to be an aunt. I'm not sure why, but let's just say I'm "fully embraced" now. I wish I could take the whole week off just to be able to see him whenever I want. I know that he's going to grow so fast and I don't want to miss a minute of it!!! Not to mention I need a little extra face time to seal the deal as "Favorite Aunt."
With Auntie Em at the hospital
At home with Uncle Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment