
All the grandkids at MaMa and PaPa's


Little cousin Jessi....can't believe she will be 17 very soon!!!
Hardy crew on Christmas Eve
We left Atmore on Saturday morning and headed to Auburn to visit with Clay's dad and grandparents. After visiting with them we headed back to Birmingham. To say that we put a lot of miles on the Trailblazer this week is an understatement!!! Sunday we also got together with Clay's brothers to exchange gifts with them since we weren't at his Mom's for Christmas. We got a little spoiled have Christmas 4 days in a row!
I hate that Christmas is over because we all know how much I love it. But, I'm looking forward to our trip to Tampa this week for the Outback bowl. We leave on Thursday and don't come back until Monday!!!! Excited about vegging out and reading a good book.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!!
sidenote.....Prayers for Leah today! (See Case of the Mondays) Bless her heart she had her 3rd detached retina on Christmas Eve!!! Hopefully she received good news at her Doctor's appointment today. Leah....we love you and are praying for you!!!! xoxoxoxo


Hey, Em!!! You staying warm???? I love the pictures from Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I saw this really cute idea and I want you to remember it so that when y'all sell your condo and get your new house, you can do this. You take like a shadow box or frame, and you put the key to your first home and maybe a picture of it and some journaling, etc. Then whenever you move to a new place, you continue putting the key from your previous home.