First off, here's the skirt I was talking about yesterday. I found this fabric at Joann's and thought it would be the perfect Auburn gameday fabric. So I decided to make a skirt out of it....


The pictures aren't great, and I look like a cow in them....but I love the skirt! I already have some fabric to make a few more.
And here's the haircut. Again, it's hard to take a picture of yourself from a camera phone sitting in your office. Not to mention I'm not fond of photos of myself alone....I look like a dork, but at least you can see the haircut! I love it. I wish I had a picture of the back. It's layered and excatly what I wanted. It's a little shorter than I was planning, but I'm really happy with it. It's so much lighter and my hair feels so much better. All that nasty mop is gone!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend. I'll have pictures from the beach next week!


Love it! Have fun at the beach - so jealous! Oh, and I used the same fabric for my dress and Charlotte's pillow case dress. LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteCUTE HAIR AND CUTE SKIRT! LOVE BOTH! AND I'M JUST HAPPY YOUR EYES ARE OPEN IN THIS PICTURE! :) lOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair and the skirt!! So cute! Have fun in Destin!
ReplyDelete