So I just received this in an email from my brother, Ben, and now that I've picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard, I decided I had to share!
The Tiger's Prayer
"Our Tebow, who art in Gainesville, hallowed be thy name. Thy jump pass come, thy will be done, in Atlanta as it was last year. Give us this day our annual Bama beatdown. And forgive us for never letting you beat us (WAR EAGLE!), as we forgive the media for defying you. And lead us not into redneck chants of "13, baby!" but deliver us from Saban. AMEN."
GO GATORS!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehmmmmmm Smells like jealousy! ROLL TIDE!
ReplyDeleteROLL TIDE Mrs. Branch :)!!
ReplyDeleteEven as a bama fan I have to laugh. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI think it may be time to change the post! Roll Tide!!
ReplyDelete