Today is day 2 of construction in the laundry closet. I took the day off to be at home while the process continued. It's so strange to me to be home in the middle of the day....there is NOTHING on TV during the day! Usually when I'm at home like this, I'm sick, and therefore, normally asleep, so I don't really notice that nothing is on. Anyway, after the Today Show went off, I watched a few episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and now I've moved onto watching Julie and Julia, which I got for Christmas and haven't had a chance to watch. It's a really cute movie so far...I am currently on pause though because construction man is beginning to texture the walls and his compressor is loud.
I hope to find a way to take some cute pictures this afternoon of something new I've been working on. When I was home last weekend, my mom showed me these scarves that she and my Granny have been making. They are so cute. My mom wore one to work one day and all the girls had a fit. The next day she took some to the office and sold almost all of them! The night of the party for Robert and Lena, my Granny brought her some more scarves to take to her other bank branch. She sold all but two of the scarves before leaving the party! I made a couple with mom before we left Atmore and now I'm on a mission to use up a LOT of yarn that I have making these cute scarves.
Speaking of ALL my yarn, I'll have to take a picture of that first! When I got home from Atmore Sunday night, I pulled out the yarn that I have here at the condo. First off, let me say that I realize that it's pretty sad that I have to say, "the yarn that I have here at the condo." Anyway, Monday night I went to the storage unit to pick up my other box of yarn, only to find out that I actually had another box AND another bag of yarn! Ridiculous, I know, but I love a sale and I love yarn! Clay has been helping make the scarves because Polly will not allow me to make them on my own. However, I think she's scared of Clay, so if he's helping she doesn't bother!
If I'm going to get anything done this afternoon as I had planned, I better get out of this bed and get to it. Hope everyone is having a great Friday. YAY for the weekend....and for a 3 1/2-day weekend for me! :)
Tootles....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I need to see a picture of these scarves!!
ReplyDeleteI want to see a picture too...get on it girl. :)
ReplyDelete