Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Promised Pictures.....

I promised pictures after the Brad Paisley concert and I never delivered. Truth is we only took one picture together, and this was the result. A little too blurry for my taste!


These are my new boots. Still in love with them.


Loved this picture of my sweet Polly. I stayed home from work last Friday when it snowed because I was sick. I took this picture while I was laying in bed and she was sitting in the windowsill. I was hoping to see more snow in the background....but still cute!!!


One more picture of the snow from our bed. You can barely see it. Really kicking myself for not taking more pictures of the snow. We actually got a pretty good accumulation at our house. Between being sick and just plain lazy, I never got the pictures!


Clay and I are headed to Atmore tonight. Robert and Lena (my little bro and his fiance) are having their first wedding party tomorrow night. I can't believe my little brother is getting married.....

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment