Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My new vice....

So I have a new vice....this beautiful piece of electronic technology that is on its way to changing my life (or so says Clay).

So, my work pays for my cell phone (huge perk) and because we just renewed our plans, I was eligible to purchase an iPhone. I struggled with the decision of whether or not to get the iPhone for about 15 minutes! I called Clay and asked him what to do because I really wasn't sure if I wanted to pay the money for the phone. After convincing me that the phone would indeed, "change my life," I jumped on the iPhone bandwagon.

We picked up my new phone on Saturday (it was my Valentine's Day present) and WOW. I swear, this thing does it ALL. I've enjoyed searching for apps and seeing what all the phone can do. Because Clay has an iPhone too, we've been able to get some fun apps that allows us to communicate iPhone to iPhone. My favorite is an app called "KnockingVid" that allows me to "knock" Clay and then he can watch whatever I'm videoing. I think this app will be fun when I'm on the road because he can "knock" me and I'll be able to see his face while we talk. Crazy, huh??? Technology is amazing.....thank you Steve Jobs!!!

Sorry for my lack of posts lately....I'll admit it, I'm just lazy.

Quick prayer request...my friend Jessica's grandfather passed away this week. She and her husband, Josh, are on their way to be with family now. Praying that they'll have a safe trip and find some comfort in their loss. Love you Jess!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you Miss Technology! I tried to convert from the Crackberry to the iPhone a couple months ago and it lasted about a week. I'm addicted to my bbm (Blackberry Messenger - like AOL instant messenger and WAY better than texting) and that's about the only thing the iPhone has yet to have an app for!

    ReplyDelete