Happy Birthday Clay!!!

I am actually at the computer with some time on my hands, so I figure I better go ahead and wish the birthday boy a happy day a few hours early because I probably won't have time tomorrow. Clay will turn the big 2-6 tomorrow (Feb 5th). He likes to remind me often that he is "just now" turning 26, whereas I turned 26 back in September. Doesn't bother me too much now, but he might want to drop that before we turn 30! :)
We have big plans for the Clay's birthday weekend! Friday morning I plan to wake him up a little early so he can open his present. He has no idea what I got him....so I hope he is surprised and happy! Tomorrow night (Friday) we are going to see Brad Paisley!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it...I got some new cowboy boots (picture to come) and a friend let me borrow the most precious dress, so I am all set! Early Saturday morning we are heading to Opelika so that Clay can play in a Super Bowl Scramble at the RTJ course down there. Saturday night we are doing dinner with his Mom to celebrate two birthdays - Clay and Trevor (his stepbrother). Sunday we will have lunch with his Dad and grandparents before heading home to watch the Super Bowl with Nick and Julie. What a lucky boy to have so many people want to spend time with him for his birthday!
I promise to post pictures of the weekend next week. I'm going to put my camera with my purse right now!
Claybo - I hope you have the most wonderful birthday! I'm so excited to celebrate your big day and can't wait for a busy, but fun weekend. I love you honey!

Happy Birthday Clay!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see these new boots, Em!