So I've been working hard to finish up my first big crochet project. Shortly after I figured out exactly what I was doing, I started on an afghan for Mary Clark. Mary Clark's mom, Meghan, works with Clay. We have gotten to be friends over the last few years, so I wanted to make her something. At the time I started, Mary Clark had not yet arrived, and I was working to hard to get the blanket finished. Long story short, when I was home last weekend, my mom showed me how to make a different kind of afghan. We started working on it, and I decided to abandon my original afghan and finish the new one we had started. I finished over the weekend!!! Here is the finished project. Clay posed as my baby model because I wasn't sure of the best way to take the pictures!!!


Clay is currently in charge of calling Meghan to set up our "Mary Clark meeting." I can't wait to meet the little one and hopefully they'll enjoy the blanket!
I think you need a new model!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! You did a great job! They'll love it!
ReplyDeleteClay owned being a baby model...He definitely got in the moment! :) I laughed hard...