So, I'm starting a little backwards on my pictures (I just like making you wait for pics I promised so long ago!)....we'll begin with photos from my cousin Lauren's wedding yesterday. The wedding was at the Pensacola Yacht Club and the beautiful weather made it a perfect day for an outdoor ceremony.
photos before the ceremony
with my brother, Ben, at the reception

with my uncle Clifford, Ben, and my dad
Now for the photos I've been promising for over a week! :)

This is the scarf I was talking about
last week. I don't think the picture does it justice...but hopefully you get the idea!

This is my yarn collection I'm currently in the processing of trying to use up! After I took the picture, I realized I had left out a bunch of yarn that is "hidden" in random places around the condo. woops..... :)
I do love the scarf! Super cute! And you look great! Can't wait to see your face soon!
ReplyDelete