On Friday afternoon I headed to Atlanta to meet up with my mom and Granny. My mom's brother, Clifford, lives in Ashville, NC, and has three children. His oldest, Taylor, plays volleyball, and was playing in the Peachtree Classic this weekend. My Granny has never seen her play volleyball before, so my mom decided to take her to Atlanta, and I thought it would be fun to meet up with them to see Taylor play, and to also get to see Garrett and Megan, Clifford's younger two.
Clifford is very tall....I think he's 6'6" or 6'7"....and to say that Taylor got her height from him is an understatement...she's 6'. I think I'm a little jealous of her height. Anyway, she played great...and was also playing injured! I'm so glad that my mom was able to take Granny to see her play, and also that I decided to go over to watch. Because they live in NC, we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. Was nice to visit with them off the normal holiday schedule!
Taylor, #14
I think she's deciding which player to surprise with a spike!
Hope you all had a great weekend too!




No comments:
Post a Comment